Unlocking Your ERC - Qualify Even When Others Tell You "No"
You are here because you were told by your Accountant / CPA / Other ERC Firm that you don't qualify for ERC for 2020/2021 due to the following circumstances:
Your business was considered an "Essential Business."
You stayed open without any shutdowns.
You didn't lay off any employees.
You didn't experience a significant decrease.
You had increased revenue.
You had record-breaking revenue and growth.
Well, we're here to tell you that this information is NOT correct!
We have successfully qualified businesses in similar situations as you time and time again. We possess the knowledge and expertise to get you qualified for ERC by the Category called "Business Operation Disruption as a Result of COVID." This Category allows businesses to qualify if they have encountered any of the following:
- Partial or Full suspension of your operations.
- Supply chain issues with equipment, supplies or vendors.
- Inability of suppliers to make critical deliveries in a timely manner.
- Restrictions or reduction of services offered.
- No travel, trade shows, group meetings.
- Limited or delayed access to business equipment or supplies.
- Operating with limited hours or reduced labor capacity.
- Inability to visit client job sites.
- Disruption within a specific business division or department business.
- And many more!
Don't let misconceptions hold you back. Reach out to us today and let us help you navigate the complexities of ERC eligibility. Together, we can uncover your ERC that you had always qualified for and deserved.
We Can Still Qualify You for ERC!
If you were considered an "Essential Business" and managed to retain all of your employees or even experienced increased revenue during 2020 and 2021, you may be surprised that we can still qualify your business for ERC. Watch these two videos below to learn more.