Tired of Being Told You Don't Qualify for ERC?
ERC Testimonials of Businesses After We Helped Them Get ERC After They Were Told By Their Accountant / CPA / Other ERC Firm that They Would Not Qualify!
Many of you are being told by your Accountants / CPAs / Other ERC Firms that you wouldn't qualify as a result of your business having the following:
Considered an "Essential Business."
Stayed Open (No Shutdowns) During 2020 and 2021.
Record-Breaking Revenue in 2020 and 2021.
Didn't Let Go Any Employees in 2020 and 2021.
This is not correct!
We qualify businesses all the time with the above situations. We are able to qualify you because of another category that most Accountants / CPAs do not know. The Category is called "Operational Disruption Due To Government Order." This category qualifies businesses if you have any of the following:
- Partial or Full suspension of your operations.
- Supply chain issues with your equipment, supplies and vendors.
- Suppliers were unable to make deliveries of critical goods or materials.
- Restrictions or reduction of services you were able to offer.
- No travel, trade shows, group meetings.
- Limited or delayed access to business equipment or supplies.
- Limited hours of operation or reduced capacity.
- Inability to visit a client's job site.
- A disruption in your business (Division or Department).
- And many more!
Get to Know Us
Use this space to tell users more about yourself or to describe what your business does. Click to edit the text.